Ascension Island Fire & Sea Rescue Dept Patch
- Located in South Atlantic Ocean, Near Africa.
- During the Second World War the United States Government, by arrangement with His Majesty’s Government, built “Wideawake Field” airstrip. From 1943-45 over 25,000 US planes transited Ascension Island.
- In 1967 a NASA tracking station was built and supported the Apollo lunar landing program.
- High Quality.
- patch is in NEW condition for collection purposes only.
- NOT a badge and does not give any authority.
We Also Recommend